Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Oh, the things I miss

Maybe it's just one of those days. I think it is. There are certain things I'm starting to realize that I really miss. One of those things was living the life an RA in Mesa Court.

Don't get me wrong, I love being in Korea right now and I wouldn't want to change that at all. I've learned a lot in my short time here and I'm continuing to learn more as I go.

I think I just hit a point though where I knew I would eventually be. My RA experience was definitely a challenging and tough position. When it was over, I felt relieved, happy, and appreciative of a chance to be "stress" free. No more duty. No more paper work. No more proramming. But now, I realize how much I miss it. I miss those 66 beautiful faces I saw everyday. I miss being a walk away from those RAs who I knew I could lean on.

We are all on our separate paths now, doing our own thing - making the next chapter in our lives. I hope everyone is doing well and you all know that I truly miss you! Mesa love '08-'09 <3





P.S. A Korea update will come soon. Things have just been suuuper busy, but in a good way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment